FPGA overview 10M08 10M16 Logic Elements (k) 8 16 Memory: M9K (kb) 378 549 User FLASH Memory (kb) 1376 2368 18 x 18 Multipliers twenty four 45 PLL 2 Four Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 246 246 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 50 50
For details on the FPGA outline, see the Intel MAX 10 page .
- Equipped with Intel MAX 10 FPGA 10M08DCU324I7G or 10M16DCU324I7G
- We adopt dual power supply type MAX10 which can use SLVS
- FPGA is equipped with an I product that supports a temperature range of -40 to 100°C.
Other parts are also equipped with a wide temperature range of -40 to 100°C
*This product does not guarantee the operating temperature. There is no operating temperature range
- Pulls out 50 I/Os externally (2 lines of I/O power can be input)
- 3.3V single power supply operation
- Separated I/O power supply (VCCIO) (VIOA, VIOB)
- 8-layer board
- Board size that can be mounted in an IC socket 25.3 x 25.3 [mm] *1
- RoHS compliant
- PLCC68 series is converting the pin of the device as it is. Please handle it in the same way as a device.
- *1 For the IC socket, use a flat bottom or one recommended by us.