The EDX-011 series is a USB-FPGA board that does not require a dedicated download cable. Dedicated software " BBC[EDA-011] "
- FPGA configuration
- Writing to the configuration ROM
Is possible. No dedicated download cable is required. (*)
No paper manuals are attached to this product. Please download from the support page
FPGA overview 10CL016 10CL040 10CL055 10CL080 10CL120 Logic Elements 15408 39600 55856 81264 119088 Memory: M9K (kb) 504 1134 2340 2745 3888 18 x 18 Multipliers 56 126 156 244 288 PLL Four Four Four Four Four Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 340 325 321 289 277 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100 100 100 100 100
For details of the FPGA outline, see the Intel (Altera) Cyclone10 page .
- Equipped with Intel (Altera) Cyclone 10 LP FPGA 10CL016YF484, 10CL040YF484, 10CL055YF484, 10CL080YF484 or 10CL120YF484
- USB 2.0 port allows USB communication with PC
- USB 2.0 port allows FPGA configuration and config ROM operation
- FPGA configuration via USB Configurable
Dedicated configuration software " BBC[EDA-011] " can be used
- Pull out 100 I/Os externally (CNA:50, CNB:50)
- Separated I/O power supply (VCCIO) (CNA = 3.3V, CNB = external input)
- 5.0V single power supply operation
Generate 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.2V on board
50 MHz (LVTTL) with on-board clock
- External clock input possible
MT25QL128ABA with configuration ROM (Micron, 128Mbit)
- Built-in SDRAM (Alliance, 256Mbit)
- Equipped with SPI-Flash memory (Micron, 128Mbit)
- General-purpose switch mounted x2 (DIP x1, Push x1)
- General-purpose LED mounted x2
- Status LED (CONF_DONE, blue)
- 6-layer board adopted
- Built-in reset circuit for configuration
CNA CNB A board IOA0-49:
- Not all I/Os are LVDS capable
- The user should consider each I/O standard based on the FPGA data, etc.
- Board size: 54mm x 86mm Credit card size Same size as ACM-0 series , same pin layout
- RoHS compliant
- The product does not include self-study texts or samples
As FPGA Intel (Core Version abc variable Altera) is a company of high-performance FPGA, page of Cyclone10 equipped with (F484). As a USB interface, a FTDI Hi-Speed compatible USB chip ( FT2232H ) is installed, enabling high-speed communication with a PC.
It has the same board size as our ACM-0 series and operates with external input power (DC 5.0V) or USB bus power.
Please use our dedicated configuration software " BBC[EDA-011] ". Since the code is open to the public, you can freely modify it to suit your needs.