It can be mounted on a 2.54mm pitch universal board using an IC socket. As for I/O, 25 I/Os can be used in each of the two banks, for a total of 50 I/Os. JTAG pins are pulled out for programming.
FPGA overview XC7S25 XC7S50 Logic Cell 23,360 52,160 Slice 3,650 8,150 Max Distributed RAM (kb) 313 600 Max Block RAM (kb) 1,620 2,700 DSP Slice 80 120 CMT (MMCMx1+PLLx1) 3 Five Max user I/O (Device) 150 210 Max user I/O (Board) 50 50
Please refer to the page of XILINX Spartan-7 for the details of FPGA outline .
- Equipped with XILINX Spartan-7 FPGA XC7S25-1CSGA324C or XC7S50-1CSGA324C
- 3.3V single power supply operation
1.8V, 1.0V generated on board
Separated I/O power supply (VCCO) (VIOA, VIOB) Built-in
reset circuit for configuration Built-in
power supply sequencer (at the time of turning on )
- Pull out 50 I/Os externally
- Built-in configuration ROM: MT25QL128 (Micron, 128Mbit)
- On-board clock: 50MHz (can be supplied externally)
- General-purpose LED x1
- Status LED: CONF_DONE (green)
- Pull out JTAG port to module pin
- 8-layer board
- Board size that can be mounted in an IC socket 25.3 x 25.3 [mm] *1
- RoHS compliant
- PLCC68 series is converting the pin of the device as it is. Please handle it in the same way as a device.
- *1 For the IC socket, use a flat bottom or one recommended by us.