The AP68-09 is an FPGA module that converts Cyclone10 LP , a high-performance FPGA from Intel (Altera), into PLCC 68PIN size and can be mounted on an IC socket.
It is equipped with configuration memory and general-purpose LEDs.
It can be mounted on a 2.54 mm pitch universal board using an IC socket. As for I/O, 25 I/Os can be used in each of the two banks, for a total of 50 I/Os. JTAG pins are pulled out for programming.
FPGA overview 10CL006 10CL010 10CL016 10CL025 Logic Elements 6272 10320 15408 24624 Memory: M9K (kb) 270 414 504 594 18 x 18 Multipliers 15 twenty three 56 66 PLL 2 2 Four Four Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 176 176 162 150 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 50 50 50 50
For details of the FPGA outline, see the Intel (Altera) Cyclone10 page .
- Equipped with Intel (Altera) Cyclone 10 FPGA 10CL006YU256, 10CL010YU256, 10CL016YU256, or 10CL025YU256
- Pull out 50 I/Os externally
- 3.3V single power supply operation
Generates 2.5V and 1.2V on board
- Separated I/O power supply (VCCIO) (VIOA, VIOB)
50 MHz (LVTTL) with on-board clock
- External clock input possible
Altera with configuration ROM : EPCQ32 (32Mbit)
- General-purpose switch mounted x1 (DIP)
- General-purpose LED mounted x2
- Status LED (CONF_DONE, green)
- Uses an 8-layer board
- Board size that can be mounted in an IC socket 25.3 x 25.3 [mm] *1
- Board outline drawing
- RoHS compliant